Friday, August 3, 2012

ABC Order Fall Pack!

Since my calendar informed me that it is now August, I figured I had better get my act together and start getting ready for the school year. It has been the most wonderful summer and it's hard to wake up and smell reality.

The creative juices were flowin', so I decided to make an ABC order pack for those first few months of school. In it, you'll find:
- 5 thematic abc order pages (school, fall, apples, Halloween and Thanksgiving)
- Each abc order page has two options: one with just words, and one with pictures accompanying words for students who need extra support.
- A "Choose it, Write it, Draw it!" page that you can use with any of the abc order pages. Students choose one of the words from the abc order page, write a sentence using that word, and draw a picture. Perfect as a supplemental activity or for those early finishers!

I should note that there are 4 words to put in order on each sheet. I didn't want the work to be too overwhelming, especially at the beginning of the year. Also, each word that the students have to put in abc order begin with different letters, again, making this easier for those firsties. I plan on making Winter and Spring packs in the futures, and these will become increasingly difficult.

Head over to my TPT store and check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment